#JIRAHelpsMe get a handle on our development pipeline http://t.co/LaOnqlZs9E
@millerwrapbiz#JIRAHelpsMe and my team work more efficiently with each other since were spread all over the country! http://t.co/qaMWSYEc1Q
#JIRAHelpsMe keep a job http://t.co/GX5ppzJBQP
#JIRAHelpsMe work more efficiently : ) http://t.co/gYcsnFj2hJ
#JIRAHelpsMe help our customers http://t.co/adDj8cPQP4
#JIRAHelpsMe squash bugs! http://t.co/hLgzt4EY3f
@GiantDuck#JIRAHelpsMe keep track of the projects I'm working on and managing. @atlassian http://t.co/NouypIgBTG
#JIRAHelpsMe jeeeeeej, to make peace with my bruda' ! http://t.co/TMkDmRAGwj
@ollih123#JIRAHelpsMe working effectively with Teams distributed over five countries and three continents http://t.co/KjmBfaSvd2
@morgandeboest#JIRAHelpsMe create custom workflows for any situation in any department! http://t.co/EPI4RLaEts
#JIRAHelpsMe organizing activities in my startup! http://t.co/wHuVEyKsWz
#JIRAHelpsMe not to forget http://t.co/Yk4WTNn8Y6
Tweet at us! You could win an iPad Mini
JIRA helps NASA send rovers to Mars. It helps Audi design high-end automobiles. It even helped one Atlassian prepare for a new family member.
How does JIRA help you?
We've heard our share of quirky JIRA use cases – and we can't get enough of them. Does JIRA help you manage legal requests? Log movie reviews? Make toast?
Tell us, and you could win an iPad Mini!
Tweet using the hashtag #JIRAHelpsMe to enter.
The first 50 valid entrants will receive the Atlassian t-shirt of their choice.
Three random entrants will win an iPad Mini.
Atlassian #JIRAHelpsMe Promotion
Atlassian is committed to complying with government gift and ethics rules and therefore government employees are not eligible.
COMMON TERMS USED IN THESE RULES:
These are the Official Rules that govern how the #JIRAHelpsMe promotion (the "Promotion") will operate. In these Official Rules, "we," "our," and "us" refer to Atlassian Inc., the sponsor of this Promotion. "Atlassian" means Atlassian and its affiliates. "You" refers to an eligible Promotion entrant.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION.
The purpose of this Promotion is to offer the chance to win an iPad Mini and/or T-shirt coupon code in exchange for submissions of tweets using the hashtag #JIRAHelpsMe. A drawing containing all valid Entries (as described below) will be held after the end of the Entry Period and three winners will be chosen to receive an iPad Mini. Additionally, the first 50 valid submissions will receive a coupon code that can be redeemed at http://swag.atlassian.com.
WHAT ARE THE START AND END DATES?
The Promotion starts at 9:01 a.m. Pacific Time ("PT") on January 6th 2014, and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on January 24th, 2014 ("Entry Period").
HOW DO I BECOME ELIGIBLE FOR THE PROMOTION?
You are eligible to enter this Promotion if you meet the following requirements:
- You are 18 years of age or older;
- You are NOT an employee of any Atlassian corporate entity;
- You are NOT involved in any part of the administration and execution of this Promotion;
- You are NOT an immediate family (parent, sibling, spouse, child) or household member of an Atlassian employee, an employee of an Atlassian corporate entity, or a person involved in any part of the administration and execution of this Promotion;
- You are NOT a (i) a resident of Cuba, Iran, Syria, North Korea, Sudan, Myanmar or any of the United States embargoed countries; (ii) an individual or entity restricted by (A) United States export controls and sanctions or (B) any other nation's or state's applicable law; or (iii) a resident of India, Sweden, Canada, Belgium, Norway, Indonesia, Argentina, France, Mexico, Poland, Brazil, Spain, Singapore, the United Arab Emirates or any other country whose laws prohibit this Promotion.
- During the Entry Period, you must follow these steps (the "Entry Procedure"):
- You must publish a tweet containing the hashtag #JIRAHelpsMe, and containing a description of either the things JIRA helps you and/or your team do, or the function it serves.
- The email addresses associated with your entry must be verifiable in order to be eligible.
- If you meet all of the above requirements, one entry shall be put into the Drawing on your behalf (an "Entry").
- You may also enter the Drawing upon written request to us at email@example.com provided that all requirements stated above excluding the Entry Procedure are met. In this case, you will be granted 1 Entry for the Drawing.
- You are NOT an employee of any Atlassian corporate entity or Memelabs Productions Inc
- You are NOT an Authorized Atlassian partner
HOW DO I WIN?
On or around the close of the Entry Period, winners will be determined as follows:
- You will be limited to one Entry per valid twitter handle/email address no matter what;
- After the close of the Entry Period, we will conduct a drawing whereby each valid Entry shall be entered into a pool and three Entries will be chosen at random from the pool (the "Drawing") to be the winners of the iPad Mini Prizes (the "Drawing Winners").
- The first 50 Entrants will be sent a coupon code that can be redeemed for a T-shirt from our Swag store at http://swag.atlassian.com
WHAT HAPPENS IF WE DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR ENTRY?
We are not responsible for entries or registrations that we do not receive for any reason, or for entries that we receive but are not decipherable for any reason ("Invalid Entries"). For the sake of clarity, Invalid Entries shall not be included in the definition of "Entry."
WHAT ARE THE ODDS?
The odds of winning the Promotion are not possible to calculate prior to the end of the contest and will depend on the total number of eligible Entries received.
WHAT IS THE PRIZE?
There will be 3 "Grand Prizes" of 1 iPad Mini each. The Grand Prize has an approximate retail value of $350. These Grand Prizes will be awarded according to the outcome of the Drawing.
The first 50 Entrants will win one t-shirt coupon code to be redeemed at http://swag.atlassian.com. This Prize has an approximate retail value of $20.
WHAT ARE THE AWARD PROCEDURES?
If you are a potential winner, we will notify you by sending a message to the twitter handle, e-mail address, or the phone number we have on file for you as of the end of the Entry Period within seven (7) days following the Drawing. If the notification that we send is returned as undeliverable, or you are otherwise unreachable for any reason, we may award the Prize to a runner-up.
If there is a dispute as to who the potential winner is, we will consider the potential winner to be the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning Entry. If you are a potential winner, we may require you to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability/Publicity Release and a W-9 tax form or W-8 BEN tax form within 10 days of notification. If you are a potential winner and you are 18 or older, but are considered a minor in your place of legal residence, we may require your parent or legal guardian to sign all required forms on your behalf. If you do not complete the required forms as instructed and/or fail to return the required forms within the time period listed on the winner notification message, we may disqualify you and select a runner-up.
If you are confirmed as a winner of this Promotion:
- You may not exchange the Prize for cash or any other merchandise or services. However, if for any reason the Prize is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value;
- You may not designate someone else as the winner. If you are unable or unwilling to accept your Prize, we may award it to a runner up;
- If you accept the Prize, you will be solely responsible for all applicable taxes related to accepting the Prize; and
- If you are otherwise eligible for this Promotion, but are considered a minor in your place of residence, we may award the Prize to your parent/legal guardian on your behalf.
WHAT OTHER CONDITIONS AM I AGREEING TO BY ENTERING?
By entering this Promotion you agree:
- To abide by these Official Rules;
- To release and hold harmless Atlassian and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees and agents from any and all liability or any injury, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with this Promotion or any Prize won;
- That our decisions will be final and binding on all matters related to this Promotion;
- That, by accepting a prize, we may make use of your proper name and state of residence online and in print, or in any other media, in connection with this Promotion, without payment or compensation to you, except where prohibited by law;
- Not to use any automated entry device or software;
- That false or deceptive entries or acts will render you ineligible;
- To represent and warrant that you have not purchased any kind of device or Internet service in order to submit an Entry or participate in and/or enter the Promotion.
THIS PROMOTION IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
Notwithstanding anything else contained in these Official Rules, this Promotion is void wherever prohibited by law.
WHAT HAPPENS TO MY ENTRY INFORMATION?
WHAT LAWS GOVERN THE WAY THIS PROMOTION IS EXECUTED AND ADMINISTRATED?
This Promotion will be governed by the laws of the State of California, USA. You agree that any unresolved controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the Promotion or these Official Rules will proceed to binding arbitration under the American Arbitration Association and any arbitration proceedings will take place in San Francisco, CA, USA.
WHAT IF SOMETHING UNEXPECTED HAPPENS AND THE PROMOTION CAN'T RUN AS PLANNED?
If someone cheats, or a virus, bug, catastrophic event, or any other unforeseen or unexpected event that cannot be reasonably anticipated or controlled (also referred to as force majeure) affects the fairness and / or integrity of this Promotion, we reserve the right to cancel, change or suspend this Promotion. This right is reserved whether the event is due to human or technical error. If a solution cannot be found to restore the integrity of the Promotion, we reserve the right to select the winner in reasonable conformance with these Official Rules among the eligible entries received before we had to cancel, change or suspend the Promotion.
If you attempt to compromise the integrity or the legitimate operation of this Promotion by hacking or by cheating or committing fraud in ANY way, we may seek damages from you to the fullest extent permitted by law. Further, we may ban you from participating in any of our future Promotions, so please play fairly.
HOW CAN I FIND OUT WHO WON?
Once the winner has been finalized, a post announcing the winner shall be made on a blog that will be posted on blogs.atlassian.com to congratulate the Grand Prize winners. The post shall remain on the blog following the announcement of the Drawing Winner.
WHO IS SPONSORING THIS PROMOTION?
1098 Harrison Street
San Francisco, CA 94103